SVN2Log automatically generates changelogs from Subversion repository.
SVN2Log project automatically generates changelogs from Subversion repository. You do not need to waste your time and write special changelog document with a subset of features already described in your SVN commits' desriptions - you decide which parts will be displayed for your users.
- automatically generates text ChangeLog file from Subversion repository in standard GNU-style format;
- use /* ... */ comments in your SVN commits to mark parts of the descriptions which you don't want to be visible for users;
- limit information presented using commandline switches;
- UTF-8 support;
- written in Python, easily scriptable so you can add it to your cron jobs;
- open sourced, free to use;
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The dependency on PyXML (aka python-xml) was made optional, as it is no longer supported.
- An option to only show the first line of a commit message/log was added.