QBzr-Eclipse Plugin 0.10
An Eclipse plugin that provides integration with Bazaar by making use of Bazaar's QBzr plug-in.
QBzr-Eclipse is an Eclipse plugin that provides integration with Bazaar by making use of Bazaar's QBzr plug-in.
- No need to tell the plugin about your branches - they are automatically detected.
- Supports the following commands:
- Moves files when refactoring with Eclipse.
- User can specify patterns for files that should be automatically added to Bazaar when files are created in Eclipse (e.g. ".*.java")
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug 462550 - Renaming an outer package in Eclipse resulted in multiple bzr mv commands (one for each file in that package). Now only one bzr mv command is performed for the package that was renamed. (Nicholas Allen, Craig Hewetson)
- Added unit tests for testing the resource change listener. (Craig Hewetson)