PureCM Professional 2010-1
PureCM is an integrated version control and defect tracking tool.
The server, GUI, command line, and Web clients runs on Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS.
- PureCM Client Features:
- Cross-platform (Windows/Unix/Macintosh) GUI Client
- Command Line Client
- Common Version Control operations (Checkout,Checkin & Uncheckout etc.)
- Graphical Differencing of file changes
- Graphical Annotation (line-by-line history) of file changes
- Issue (Defect/Change) Management
- Change Review and Approval/Workflow
- .Net SDK for Issue/Server automation
- Fast TCP/IP server communication works across VPNs/Internet
- PureCM Server Features:
- Cross-platform (Windows/Unix/Macintosh)
- Fast, Transactional database (no SQL Server licenses required)
- Python Scripting for workflow automation
- Domain Authentication(Windows) enables transparent security
- Certification Authentication/SSL (PKI) for secure Internet access
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2008-3
- This release comes with a new proxy server that caches data locally to accelerate data access for distributed teams.
- Internal tests have resulted in more than 18x faster file downloads.
- Further enhancements include an improved resolve dialogue for merge conflicts, visual diffing of image files, and the new component manager.
- The latter helps development managers to link shared components within or between branches and manage their update path.