Git Support for NetBeans
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NBGit 0.3:
- This release fixes the problem of reloading exclude files (.gitignore and .git/info/exclude) if they are modified.
- It also fixes problems related to the use of submodules.
- New features include initial support for cloning (for now, file:// and git:// work to some degree).
- Lastly, this release provides a first shot at integrating JGit's graph visualization. It is currently very limited in terms of features, but provides a basic gitk-like interface.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Jonas Fonseca
- ROOT \ Programming \ Version Control
NbGit is a module for the NetBeans IDE that adds support for working with the Git version control system. It uses the JGit library created as part of EGit to interact with Git repositories. Since this module is completely programmed in Java, it should have a better cross-platform performance and filesystem support. It is based on the NetBeans Mercurial module.
Last updated on September 1st, 2009