KSvn is a Konqueror-integrated frontend to the Subversion (svn) revision control system for KDE.
Here are some key features of "KSvn":
· View Log
This release includes many more features which make it a much more usefull app. With this release also comes the release of this website which will let you stay up to date with what is happening in the KSvn world.
As you can see in the change log, many new improvements have been made from v0.1, both visual improvements and extra features.
What's New in This Release:
· Feature Added - Resolved - Used to mark conflicted files as resolved
· Feature Added - Relocate - Relocates you working copy to a different repository
· Feature Added - Branch - Creates a new branch either locally or remotely
· Feature Added - Revert - Undo all changes since last update
· Feature Added - Add - Add files to revisioning
· Feature Added - Delete - Remove files from revisioning
· Feature Added - Cleanup - Removes any locks in the working directory
· Improvement - Choice of saving/not saving login details
· Improvement - Right click menu has separators
· Improvement - Login form is now available if login details where not saved
· Improvement - Improved tab order for ease of use
· Improvement - Added to German translation
· Bug Fixes - Checkout has better handling of creating new folders
· Bug Fixes - KSvn can now handle paths with spaces
· Bug Fixes - Checkout can checkout other revisions now
· Bug Fixes - Many more minor bug fixes which increase the enjoyment of KSvn