Fosfat is a C library for providing read-only access to a Smaky formatted disk.
Currently, only a tool and a FUSE extension that use this library can be used for reading a directory and copying a file. Smaky is a system developed in Switzerland at the EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique F�d�rale de Lausanne).
· Filesystem in Userspace
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many improvements in the build scripts and Makefiles. The build for Windows uses the --cross-compile option with the configure script. The external scripts to build for Windows, provided with the older versions are no longer necessary. Now the DLLs are created in the right way. The pkg-config files are now available for libfosfat and libfosgra.
· libfosgra: add support for the decoding of .COLOR files.
· fosmount: add the convertion on the fly of .COLOR files to .XPM files. Note that the XPM files use the version 2 of X PixMap. It needs a real application like The Gimp in order to read the files. Or the tool SXPM from the X11 (X.Org) project.
· smascii: add a manpage. Thanks to Didier Raboud from Debian.
· libw32disk: this library doesn't rely anymore to C++. It is now fully rewritten in C with a proper license in order to be redistribuable by Debian.