A log oriented GUI to the Bazaar version control system.
Moreover, BzrLog automatically generates and maintains files NEWS, TODO and VERSION. BzrLog can bee seen as a specialised editor intended to ease and improve the logging of projects. BzrLog is the successor of ArchLog which focused on the Arch revision control system (both tla and bzr).
- small window which can be kept in one corner of your screen and filled as you hack
- project manager allowing to change name/version and add/remove/delete/ignore files
- fully customisable from the GUI
- changes grouped by categories (like Changes, Features or Bugs) which are itemised in different ways in the log file
- reviewing the log file and committing from the GUI
- todo manager allowing to create tasks in the different categories, when a task is finished, it is moved to the appropriate category
- TODO, NEWS and VERSION files generation
- global and per project preferences
- creation of archive to distribute the project in various formats (tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2 and zip)
- free software
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- "version x" lines in VERSION are now tagged with the newly set
- added timestamp to versions in VERSION version