Bazaar Revision Control System 2.6
Bazaar Revision Control System (bzr) is a changeset-oriented revision control system.
Its goal is to speed development of an upwards- compatible version of Arch.
- All the transparent and robust storage features of GNU Arch.
- seamless upgrade path to [WWW] bazaar-ng
- direct support for URLs - one command can checkout or merge from remote locations.
- integrated GPG support - zero setup for most signed archive situations
- faster - checkout, most local operations, commits
- svn-like diff, switch, import, export, log commands
- Explicit tracking of conflicts, preventing accidental commits of files with conflicts
- single merge command that allows merging between arbitrary branches.
- Daily builds of the latest code (Downloads).
- fully compatible with tla - drop in and start using
- supports debian version numbers in branch names
- annotate support
- internationalised via gettext and [WWW] Rosetta.
- Python bindings.
Bazaar Revision Control System
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- External Compatibility Breaks:
- ``bzr lp-propose --approve`` now also adds an "Approve" vote to the merge proposal. (Jonathan Lange)