Bazaar-GTK is a GTK+ frontend for the Bazaar version control system.
The project provides Nautilus integration and a stand-alone application for browsing Bazaar branches.
· BranchWindow (Visualisation)
· Bazaar >= 0.11
· Python >= 2.4
· PyGTK >= 2.8
· PyCairo >= 1.0
· gtksourceview python bindings
The easiest way to install bzr-gtk is to either copy or symlink the directory into your ~/.bazaar/plugins directory.
Other ways include doing the same in the bzrlib/plugins directory of your bzr working tree, or adding the location of bzr-gtk to your BZR_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable.
To use the nautilus integration, either place the nautilus-bzr.py file in ~/.nautilus/python-extensions or in /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-1.0/python
What's New in This Release:
· This release contains a large number of bug fixes and new features.
· This release is designed to work with the upcoming bzr 1.6.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes compatibility with Bazaar 2.3 and several bugs.