Bazaar Explorer is a plugin that provides an easy-to-use interface to the Bazaar version control system. It is designed to be simple enough for casual users of version control, yet powerful enough for experts to be productive. To see BzrExplorer in action, browse the screenshots.
Unlike many other version control applications, BzrExplorer puts the focus on managing branches and changes, rather than directories and files. (If you prefer the latter, you may find an extension to the File Manager provided as part of the operating system more to your liking, e.g. TortoiseBzr.)
Recent versions of Bazaar (1.16) and QBzr (0.11) are recommended. Bazaar Explorer may work fine with earlier versions but it will be more limited in scope (and most likely receive less active support).
· Bazaar Revision Control System
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Checkout dialog provides access to light-weight checkout option and by default creates heavy-weight checkout. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #907708)
· New option in Tools-Options-Behavior-Default Values in Dialogs: Lightweight checkout by default. (Martin Guillon)
· Use current tab location as default branch source for checkout dialog. (Martin Guillon)
· Prefer language settings in bazaar.conf configuration file over enviroment variable LANGUAGE. (Bug #948268)
· Compatibility with changes in bzr 2.6. (Jelmer Vernooij, Bug #962671)
· New languages: Basque, Uyghur.