Sanaware Java Docking 1.5.0
A library for managing the windows of a Java Swing application.
Sanaware Java Docking project is a library for managing the windows of a Java Swing application.
- Organize the windows of your application in panels, split panes, tabs, lines, grids and floating windows.
- Reorganize the windows of your application by drag and drop.
- Minimize and maximize your windows.
- Save your workspace.
- Organize the toolbars, buttons and actions of your application.
- Dynamic dragging of the windows.
- Minimizing and maximizing of the windows.
- Button and toolbar demos.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support and samples for creating applications with multiple workspaces have been added.
- A lot of bugs have been fixed.