This application is a Qt only version of the KDE application KUIViewer that ships with the KDE SDK. It is able to allow people to view Qt Designer UI files without having any of the Qt development tools installed.
The advantage of this tool is that developers can show customers what the user interface will not only look like, but how it will behave. Unlike screenshots that don't give a good feel for tab layout and key accelerators the UI viewer will let the user see it in action.
The utility also has the ability to print screen captures of the current user interface, save image snapshots of the user interface, and also to copy an image of the current user interface to the clipboard.
Here are some key features of "QUIViewer":
· Print screen captures of the user interface.
· Save screen captures in various image formats.
· Capture directly to the clipboard.
· Support for modal dialogs.
· Support for preview in other Qt styles.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where QMainWindow based ui files would not close properly when closed via the window manager.
· Fixed bug where slots would connect to the main UI Viewer.