QDWizard (Quick and Dirty Java Wizard) is a simple framework to create Swing wizards.
Here are some key features of "QDWizard":
· Designed to minimize required code. Only few methods to implement.
· Simple design, only two classes visible by the programmer.
· I18n support for action buttons (en, fr, de, sp, ca, nl for the moment).
· Full branching support, can implement any wizard cinematic.
· Error management using the simple setProblem() method.
· Supports Wizard images natively and resizes image automaticaly.
· Ultra light API: only few KB.
· Actively supported by the Jajuk team.
· Learning curve of 15 minutes maximum.
· Real world samples provided (jajuk classes).
· To use QDWizard, add the qdwizard-< release >.jar to your CLASSPATH.
· JRE 1.5 + only.
What's New in This Release:
· CAUTION: you now need to call wizard.show() explicitly to display it.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue preventing right previous/next buttons state display
· Added a setHeaderIcon() method that allow to display an icon at the right upper side of the header
· Code cleanup
· Removed deprecated methods Wizard.cancel() and Screen.onLeave() methods
· Fixed painting issues with some look and feels (like substance)