JFormDesigner is a commercial software that makes Swing GUI design a real pleasure.
JFormDesigner decreases the time you spend on hand coding forms, giving you more time to focus on the real tasks.
You'll find that JFormDesigner quickly pays back its cost in improved GUI quality and increased developer productivity.
Here are some key features of "JFormDesigner":
· Easy and intuitive to use, powerful and productive
· Support for JGoodies FormLayout and Clearthought's TableLayout
· Support for Advanced GridBagLayout
· Column and row headers
· Localization support
· Java code generator or runtime library
· Generation of nested classes
· NetBeans plug-in
· JDeveloper plug-in
· IDE plug-ins for Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and JBuilder
· Stand-alone edition
· Beans Binding (JSR 295)
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· 20-day evaluation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release introduces a plug-in for JDeveloper, and supports Java 8 and JGoodies Forms 1.6.