Crow Designer 2.99.0
A modern GUI builder for the GTK+ toolkit.
Crow Designer is full-featured yet lightweight: its tree-based [Property Explorer]? solves many GUI constructing tasks in a versatile manner without additional popup dialogs. The project is targeted to develop a tool that is coherent and productive for experienced GTK+ users as well as simple and accessible for newcomers.
- [Property Explorer]? for managing trees of nested objects and arrays
- undo/redo for all operations
- uses GuiXml as a save format: a simple GUI description language
- utilizes GtkUIManager for generating menus and toolbars
- multi-platform: GNU/Linux, *BSD and Windows are supported
- IDE-embeddable: implemented as a widget in a dynamic library
- standalone designer application is included in the distribution
- GPL license
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release contains updates for compatibility with GTK+ 3.
- GTK+ 3.0 or later is now required. GuiXml was updated to version 13.
- Support for "use-action-appearance" was improved.