Asterisk Desktop Manager application interfaces your VOIP telephony with the desktop and Asterisk PBX.
Asterisk Desktop Manager aims to integrate your desktop with the Asterisk PBX and hardware IP phone by providing some useful features such as automatic on-call volume reduction, one click dialling (from the clipboard), BlueTooth presence detection and automatic call redirection when you walk out of the office, a pop up browser on call, and transfer of the current call from the desktop.
What's New in This Release:
· Automatic on-call volume reduction
· One click dial from clipboard (paste number onto tray icon)
· Integrated phonebook
· List/Redirect/Hangup all active calls
· One click call forward setup
· Bluetooth presence detection to redirect calls when you walk out of the office
· Pop up browser on incoming call (integrate with your CRM to auto load customers details when they call)
· Cisco phone integration (auto speakerphone)
· Slide-in popup on incoming call, with Answer(cisco only), Hold, Busy and Redirect buttons , CallerID and duration