xnsdoc project is a documentation generator for XML namespaces defined by W3C XML Schema in a JavaDoc like visualization.
xnsdoc supports all common schema design practices like chameleon, russian doll, salami slice, venetian blind schemas or circular schema references.
xnsdoc can be used from the command line, as an Apache Ant Task, as an Apache Maven Plugin, as an eclipse plugin or integrated as a custom tool in many XML development tools such as StylusStudio, XML or XMLWriter.
Here are some key features of "xnsdoc":
· multiple cross-linked clearly laid out HTML pages
· browser independent documentation
· usage reference, type hierarchy and index
· full support for included and imported schemas
· seamless integration into many development tools
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes several minor bugs and supports OASIS XML -Schema catalogs up to five times faster.