inFusion is a commercial, Eclipse-based application written in Java, allowing developers to fully control software architecture quality, as well as design quality.
Being able to handle Java, C++ and C projects, the main goal of inFusion is to make the quality assurance of complex LOC projects easier than ever.
inFusion is a cross-platform software and it runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Here are some key features of "inFusion":
· Metrics-based, not metrics-centered
· CodeCity interoperability
· Advanced polymetric views
· Multi-language and multi-paradigm
· Streamlined flow
· Exceptions management
· Severity scores
· Hyperlinked exploration and navigation
· Quantitative assessment of design quality
· Mozilla Firefox
· The evaluation version works for systems of 0.5 MLOC or less.