Yawet is a Web test tool that allows you to create, run, and debug test cases for Web applications.
It features a Swing GUI, verification of HTML, PDF, and XML documents, parametrisation, libraries, HTML frame support, console mode, project files in XML format, integrated HTML tree parsing, and log and report generation.
Yawet is extendable with Java.
Here are some key features of "Yawet":
· Graphical creation of web application tests
· Verification of HTML documents
· Verification of PDF documents
· Verification of XML documents
· Reusable libraries
· Huge tests (100'000 steps) possible
· testing of multiple browser windows and frames
· use of external browsers
· Console mode
· Project files in xml format
· Integrated html tree parsing
· Log and report generation
· Extendable with Java
· Easy to use
· Java 1.4 or later
What's New in This Release:
· can now test SOAP services