WebTst is a Web development test infrastructure. It aims to simplify testing by implementing an HTTP and HTTPS capture engine: a Web proxy which records a tester's actions using any Web browser and then replays them during testing.
It comes with support for cookie handling, HTTP authentication, concurrency testing, digital certificates, and a number of simple tests, such as cookie setting, pattern matching, response status, and many others.
It also provides the concept of result analyzer components and capabilities for maintaining smoke and regression test suites.
What's New in This Release:
· This is a major bugfix release, and upgrading is highly recommended for existing users.
· Support was added for XML::Dumper 0.4 (backwards compatibility) and above, and an upgrade script was developed.
· Major fixes were made to handling of interceptor responses (content transfer chunking, status 100 handling).
· Post body content storage was reworked to allow for binary data types.
· The dashboard interface was reworked to allow downloading and viewing of post bodies.
· Interceptor was fixed to properly capture HTTPS hostnames.
· A minor fix was made to the playback_results directory location when running multiple recordings via suiteRunner.pl.