Spike PHPCoverage 0.8
Spike PHPCoverage is an open-source tool for measuring and reporting code coverage provided by the test suite of a PHP apps.
Spike PHPCoverage also provides an extensible reporting mechanism with a standard HTML report implemented out of the box. The default report displays the summary information about the code coverage for an application and also shows the detailed information about a file including which lines were actually executed and with what frequency. It is possible to specify the directories and files that should be included and/or excluded from a coverage measurement.
Spike PHPCoverage works on PHP 5.0 and newer and uses Xdebug Extension for gathering the coverage data.
· PHP (Version 5 branch)
· Xdebug 2.0.0beta1
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds the ability to combine several remote recordings into a single coverage report.
· This feature will make it easier for anyone to run a multiple set of tests on a PHP Web site and combine the recordings into a single report.
· The remote code coverage sample has been updated with a sample use case.
· A stripped down version of the XML_Parser PEAR module is included along with the source. xdebug binaries are included along with the PHPCoverage distribution.
· PHPCoverage installation is now much simpler.
· Several bugs have been fixed, especially in the report generation area.