Pythoscope is a unit test generator written in Python.
Our mission statement: To create an easily customizable and extensible open source tool that will automatically, or semi-automatically, generate unit tests for legacy systems written in Python.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pythoscope now ignores application and test modules it could not inspect (#487138 #462849).
· Improved generation of assertions for functions with varargs and kwargs (#475414 #475409).
· Pythoscope will no longer generate two test cases with the same name (#475504).
· Installation package now contains all essential files (#481238).
· Pythoscope now properly handles string exceptions thrown inside entry points (#522364).
· Entry points are now run with the current directory being the project root (#524352).