Pascal Mock provides a mock library for Delphi/Kylix/FreePascal.
Delphi/Kylix/FreePascal were lacking a mock library. The Pascal Mock library enables the easy creation and use of Mock objects for unit testing, inspired by the various Java mock object tools.
Mock objects ease unit testing by acting as replacements for classes that the object being tested must interact with.
What's New in This Release:
· Mocked functions now check if their return value was set and raise an easy to understand exception otherwise.
· The mock verification failure message is easier to read because the method which doesn't match expectations is marked.
· Minimal integration with DUnit was added through TMockObjectTestCase.
· Information on a called method can now be retrieved with CalledMethodByName before calling Verify.
· The ability to specify output parameters values for mock methods was added.
· Support for Int64 parameters was added.