MiniCppUnit is another C++ port of the famous JUnit framework for unit testing. Unlike CppUnit, MiniCppUnit follows a minimalistic aproach: The basic features are the same but in only bout 500 lines of code! No library instalation is needed, etc.
This C++ framework takes advantadge of OO C++ techiques and the standard library. The TestFixtures (test classes) definition is done through C macros, ala CppUnit.
MiniCppUnit project was originated as a tool for undergrade computer students, they wrote their tests using this framework, as well as a code example of a number of GoF Design Patterns (singleton, command, factory, composite).
What's New in This Release:
· The test case now exits after the first failure.
· Reliable floating point (double/float) assertions were added, including: fuzzy equals using proportional (to the expected) epsilon, not-a-number reliability, and a new macro ASSERT_EQUALS_EPSILON to use a different proportional epsilon.
· VisualC++ support and examples were added.
· More colors on the console output can be disabled.
· Colors are disabled by default when compiled in MS Visual.
· Catalan output strings and in-code comments were removed.
· UsageExample.cxx now uses all macros and features.