Linux Test Project is a joint project with SGI, IBM, OSDL, Bull, and Wipro Technologies with a goal to deliver test suites to the open source community that validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of Linux.
The project consists of well over 2000 individual testcases and a test driver to automate execution of the tests.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Numerous PIDNS tests were added.
· CPU Controller Latency tests were added.
· Video for Linux 2 (V4L2) API device driver tests were added.
· Options were added for block devices to runltp.
· ioctl03 and inotify03 tests were added.
· Autoconf is used for some more tests.
· Pounder21 updates were made.
· Ltp network, network stress, adp, autofs, exportfs, ro only fs, isofs, dmmapper, fslvm, fsnolvm, scsi_debug, sysfs, tirpc, and SELinux tests were integrated into runalltests.
· Fixes were made for numerous other tests.