KaliVeda is an object oriented data analysis framework based on ROOT. Its main purpose is to provide simulation and analysis tools for the INDRA charged particle multidetector used in the study of nuclear multifragmentation at GANIL.
However, it has been conceived in such a way as to permit the simulation of many other charged particle detectors, as well as being adapted to the analysis of general multiparticle events encountered in heavy ion collisions.
KaliVeda is mainly developed in a Linux environment, but thanks to ROOT it can also be installed and used under Mac OS X and Windows XP operating systems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· corrected PHD for silicon detectors
· silicon energies for data written with max theoretical dE)
· new class KVWilckeReactionParameters implements most formulae in Wilcke et al, At. Dat. Nucl. Data Tables 25, 389-619 (1980)
· new GUI KVBatchSystemGUI for monitoring, deleting, and changing batch jobs
· opens automatically after job submission with KaliVedaGUI