A tool that shows java code size.
JSizer reads in a set of jar files and then draws a graph of the current state of the code. The graph has nodes in it and the nodes get their color and size depending on a few things.
- Green nodes are packages
- Grey nodes are classes
The class nodes get their size and color from:
- Width represents the number of fields in the class
- Height represents the number of methods in the class
- Color represents the number of lines of code in the class, a dark node has more lines of code than a light node.
What you want to do is to look at the graph, find the big dark boxes and possibly refactor them.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.6
- A graph builder that builds the graphs based on class hierarchy was added.
- It is now easy to add other graph builders.