A test case generator for specification based unit testing
Automatic generation of test harnesses (in SML) is supported, and using a foreign language interface, implementations in arbitrary languages (e.g. C) can be tested.
HOL-OCL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL. HOL-TestGen project is developed by Achim D. Brucker and Burkhart Wolff.
- write test specifications in Higher-order logics (HOL)
- (semi-) automatically partition the input space, resulting in abstract test cases
- automatically select concrete test data
- automatically generate test scripts (in SML)
- using a foreign language interface, implementations in arbitrary languages (e.g. C) can be tested.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version was ported to Isabelle/HOL 2011-1.
- New examples were added.
- The jEdit-based user interface is now used by default.