A portable and powerful, yet simple, unit testing framework for handling automated tests in C++.
Several output formats, including simple text output, HTML and compiler-like output are supported and new ones are easily added.
C++Test has been successfully tested using the following compilers and platforms:
* GCC 4.2.3 (using Debian Etch)
* GCC 3.2 (using RedHat Linux 8.0/9)
* GCC 3.3.1 (under cygwin)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0/7.0/7.1 (using Windows)
* Borland C++ 5.5.1 (using Windows)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed: HTML output handler migrated from 'HTML 4.0 Transitional' to 'XHTML 1.0 Strict'. Thanks for the patch to Robin Patenall.
- Changed: Exceptions from test cases are now caught. The originating test is evaluated as an error. (#1291742)
- Fixed: Child suite failure was not propagated upwards. (#1719029)
- Fixed: '100%' could be reported in spite of failures. (#1375372)