C++Test is a portable and powerful, yet simple, unit testing framework for handling automated tests in C++. The focus lies on usability and extendability.
Several output formats, including simple text output, HTML and compiler-like output are supported and new ones are easily added.
C++Test has been successfully tested using the following compilers and platforms:
* GCC 4.2.3 (using Debian Etch)
* GCC 3.2 (using RedHat Linux 8.0/9)
* GCC 3.3.1 (under cygwin)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0/7.0/7.1 (using Windows)
* Borland C++ 5.5.1 (using Windows)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed: HTML output handler migrated from 'HTML 4.0 Transitional' to 'XHTML 1.0 Strict'. Thanks for the patch to Robin Patenall.
· Changed: Exceptions from test cases are now caught. The originating test is evaluated as an error. (#1291742)
· Fixed: Child suite failure was not propagated upwards. (#1719029)
· Fixed: '100%' could be reported in spite of failures. (#1375372)
· Fixed: Now builds with GNU G++ 4.3.1 and Sun C++ 5.9.
· Fixed: Unused parameter warnings in cpptest-output.h (#2005194)
· Removed: '-Wno-unused-parameter' compilation flag
· Changed: File config.h for Windows renamed to winconfig.h
· Changed: Soname set to 0:6:0