Coverlipse is an Eclipse 3.x plugin for code coverage visualization of JUnit Tests.
The coverage results are given directly after a JUnit run. This makes it the perfect tool for developers to recognize their tests fullfil their task.
Here are some key features of "Coverlipse":
· All Uses Coverage
· Block Coverage
· Branch Coverage (Yet to come)
· Just one test run is needed for evaluation of all coverage criterias
· No configuration methods to learn - the configuration is done the same way as normal JUnit runs in Eclipse.
· Direct feedback in the Eclipse Java Editor
· Explanation of the results in specialized views
What's New in This Release:
· fixed an error that prevented the Marker View shown in Eclipse 3.2