CodeCover is an extensible code coverage tool. It has support for Java and COBOL, supports statement coverage, branch coverage, loop coverage, and MC/DC, and performs source instrumentation for the most accurate coverage measurement. It has a CLI interface for easy use from the command line, an Ant interface for easy integration into an existing build process, and is fully integrated into Eclipse.
CodeCover project has customizable HTML and CSV reports, per test case coverage measurement, full integration with JUnit for automatic recognition of test cases, live notification for manual test case recognition, a boolean analyzer that helps to find tes
Here are some key features of "CodeCover":
· What is it and how does it help you?
· telling everybody how well you've tested
· Measure coverage for each individual testcase.
· The ways to use CodeCover
· Add report formats, (coverage) metrics and even programming languages
· Java Runtime Environment or Java Development Kit 5.0 (also known as 1.5) or newer
· Eclipse 3.3 or higher (for Eclipse Plugin only)