C_COUNT counts C-language source statements, and summarizes statistics about
the relative amount of commentary, whitespace, etc.
It provides options to extend its usefulness, accommodating C-preprocessor
definitions that would confuse a simpler line-counter, and for displaying
non-graphic characters, etc.
C_COUNT project runs on a variety of UNIX systems, VMS and MSDOS.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· escape dashes in manpage as needed to work around groff.
· fix strict gcc warnings
· support DESTDIR in makefile.
· add configure checks for lint and ctags.
· add configure --disable-leaks and --with-valgrind options.
· change configure --with-warnings to --enable-warnings, for consistency.
· rename install.sh to install-sh, to avoid problems with some make's suffix rules.
· drop mkdirs.sh, use "mkdir -p"
· updated configure macros
· update config.guess and config.sub
· reformat changelog, for metrics script.