A fast C/C++ dependency generator
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in fastdep 0.16:
- Implement boolean operators in #if [Pete Gonzalez]
- Adds support for Windows MinGW GCC and MS VisualC++.NET [Jack T. Goral]
- Adds Jamfile for compilation with Jam [Jack T. Goral]
- Make gcc style predefined symbols defined as in -DPARAMETER=3 [Pierric Descamps]
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Bart Vanhauwaert
- ROOT \ Programming \ Preprocessors
fastdep is a fast C/C++ dependency generator. fastdep is a preprocessor which generates dependency information suitable for Makefile inclusion from C or C++ source files. Meant to run on slower hardware, it is several orders of magnitude faster than GCC.
Last updated on October 15th, 2007