xSocket provides a Java nio-based server framework.
xSocket is based on the Java NIO package. It handles low level I/O operations, and implements a thread, buffer and connection management in a very efficiency way. The underlying threading and synchronization management ensures high performance and high scalability by using multithreading.
Here are some key features of "xSocket":
· client side blocking and non-blocking connections
· server side non-blocking connections
· a dynamic callback handler architecture to provide asynchronous communication approaches
· SSL (which can also be activated in a ad-hoc manner),
· QualityOfService management by providing a dynamic data transfer rate control,
· TCP and UDP transport protocol
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Bug fix/Implementation changes:
· [connection] BUG fix ConnectionUtils - 'Method registerMBean(obj, domain, MBeanServer) ignores given MBeanServer'
· [connection] BUG fix IoSocketHandler - 'Possible Infinite loop'