wikitools Python module for interacting with a MediaWiki wiki using the MediaWiki API. Designed for MediaWiki version 1.14 and higher, should work on 1.13, older versions may have bugs. The edit-API must be enabled on the site to use editing features. This is still a beta release and may have bugs, especially when dealing with non-ASCII text.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unicode bug in pagelist.listFromTitles fixed.
· Page objects now have an "unprefixedtitle" attribute with the title minus the namespace prefix
· The page object sconstructor now accepts a "namespace" argument to set the namespace based on a namespace index rather than the title
· The Page class now subclasses object
· maxlag can be ignored entirely by setting it to