tbjsonpath implementation is written in C and is a very important element of the TheBox project.
JSONPath is a query language for JSON.
TheBox project is an Open Source aggregatation, transformation, indexing and distribution platform for semi-structured metadata. It is ideal to build modular and lightweight Web centric data services which require to aggregate, manage and correlate information in a dynamic workflow.
Possible usage scenarios:
· personalization and customization
· syndication platforms
· FreeBase alike systems
· fast prototyping development data platforms
· metadata quality and life-cycle management
· linked data search and browsing platforms
TheBox consists of several components:
· Messaging and Control
· Normalization and Harmonization
· Revision Control and Versioning
The architecture is completly modular and it based on an internal highly efficient messaging bus; the control and management of each task is managed by a "controller" (scheduler) process which aims to coordinate.
· TheBox JSON Library