Simple Scrum System is a basic Django-based Scrum-like project manager. It takes advantage of the automagic admin contrib site.
* Install it as a normal django application,
* Sync your DB.
* Use it through your admin site.
1. Go to the admin site and select the "sss" section.
2. add one or as many as you want backlog items you need / want.
3. once you have sorted them by priority, you must select the ones you will add to your first sprint.
1. on the list page, select the checkboxes of the "n" first elements until your sprint is "full" (i.e. your maximum velocity is reached)
2. On the dropdown combo, pick the "Assign these items to current sprint" option.
3. Click on submit. Here you are, you now have your sprint backlog ready.
4. Work on these features. Once they're done, mark them as done.
5. Once your sprint is over (i.e. all of the features are done), you'll have to:
1. Select the tasks on the list page,
2. On the dropdown combo, pick the "Unassign these items out of the current sprint" option.
3. Click on submit.
Repeat the step 3 as many times as possible, until all of your tasks are done.
Here are some key features of "sss":
· add items to your backlog (including a free text area to describe them),
· evaluate and rate them with story points and assign them priority
· mark tasks as done
· see your burndown chart