soapbox is a SOAP library for Python capable of generating Python modules from WSDL documents and providing a dispatcher for the Django framework.
- Generate Python modules based on WSDL and XSD document.
- Execute SOAP requests from generated client modules.
- Provide a dispatcher for Django and stub server modules.
Package requires pip for installation.
pip install soapbox
Project sponsored by Flight Data Services Ltd: http://www.flightdataservices.com/
Here are some key features of "soapbox":
· Programmer friendly model syntax
· Type checking
· WSDL and XSD generation from model
· Code generation from WSDL and XSD
· XSD Validation of messages.
· Support for attributes, groups, attribute group, references.
· Compatible with SOAP 1.1 and 1.2
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix logging.NullHandler incompatibility with Python 2.6 [gc-5]