rpclib is a simple, easily extendible rpc library that provides several useful tools for creating and publishing web services in Python. This package features on-demand wsdl generation for the published services, a wsgi-compliant web application, support for complex class structures, binary attachments, and a simple framework for creating additional serialization mechanisms.
This project uses lxml as it's XML API, providing full namespace support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for non-chunked encoding to Wsgi transport.
· Add support for Html Microformats.
· Add function property to MethodContext that is re-initialized from descriptor.function for each new request. Stay away from descriptor.function unless you understand the consequences!..
· String and Unicode models are now separate objects with well-defined (de)serialization behaviour.
Argument order change in Application ctor:
· interface, in_protocol, out_protocol
· in_protocol, out_protocol, interface
· See here: https://github.com/arskom/rpclib/commit/45f5af70aa826640008222bda96299d51c9df980#diff-1