raptus.article.fader is a library that provides the following features for raptus.article:
* Image fader (continually fades in and out the images contained in the article)
* Image fader left (Image fader on the left side which continually fades in and out the images contained in the article)
* Image fader right (Image fader on the right side which continually fades in and out the images contained in the article)
* Image fader teaser (continually fades in and out the images contained in the article and is displayed above the columns)
To install raptus.article.fader into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.fader add-on to the "eggs" section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.fader on a separate line, like this:
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the "Add-ons" control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the "raptus.article.default" product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.fader either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package's configure.zcml.
Navigate to the "Components" tab of your article and select one of the fader components and press "save and view". Note that at least one image has to be contained in the article in which this component is active.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added French translations