qmdilib is a simple mdi library for Qt 4. The goal of this project, is to provide an easy way to modifying menus and toolbars of windows on demand.
This can be used to present different menus and toolbars to widgets inside a QTabWidget, hiding or showing a different set of menus on demand or even enabling a small plugin system.
The library is fully documented, and contains some demostrations. It should compile flawlessly (no warnings) with a single "qmake; make" on the root directory of the project.
qmdilib library is known to work on Windows and Linux, and there is no reason why it should not work on other platforms supported by Qt4. Currently only gcc is tested, but other compilers should be able to compile this library
What's New in This Release:
· Documentation re-created using doxygen 1.4.7
· code refactoring: qmdiClient - qmdiServer is now a public member
· new feature: qmdiActionGroup - added support for submenus
· new feature: qmdiActionGroup - added support for adding QActionGroup
· new feature: qmdiActionGroup - merge points are computed at run time from list of added groups
· code refactoring: qmdiHost - updateGUI can has been updated, see documentation
· code refactoring: qmdiServer - a lot of functions moved from qmdiTabWidget
· code refactoring: qmdiTabWidget contains less implementation details (see qmdiServer)
· code refactoring: qmdiTabBar has been removed, qmdiTabWidget uses an event filter now
· new demo: plugin demo is working now, soon to be ported to the main library