pywsgi is a Python module that abstracts from WSGI, CGI and mod_python.
What pywsgi is:
* An abstraction from low-level gateway interface handlers like WSGI, CGI, and mod_python.
* A consistent high-level, class-based interface.
* Session handling.
* Cookie handling.
* GET/POST data handling.
* Error handling.
* A pywsgi.util namespace with useful tools.
What it is not:
* An official Python project. There is no official high-level WSGI API in Python.
* A Python implementation of the WSGI specification. Instead, this module wraps the exising low-level Python implementation (which is named wsgiref).