Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python.
pygments-hack adds code lines highlighting for enhancing visibility of certain lines of the code.
Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
* a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG, all image formats that PIL supports and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!
The Pygments tip is installable with "easy_install Pygments==dev".
Pygments tip: http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/pygments-main/get/tip.zip#egg=Pygments-dev