pygccxml's purpose is to generate an XML description of a C++ program from GCC's internal representation.
Since XML is easy to parse, other development tools will be able to work with C++ programs without the burden of a complicated C++ parser.
The purpose of pygccxml is to read a GCC-XML generated file and provide a simple framework to navigate C++ declarations using Python classes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for ellipsis was added.
· A new experimental back-end, based on .pdb (progam database file), was added.
· A new high-level API wrapper for .bsc (browse source code file) was added.
· The search algorithm for template instantiated classes was improved.
· A few performance issues were fixed.