pyMap is an open source tile mapping library written in PyGame and Python, allowing game developers to design maps for their 2D (top down) games.
The archive contains extended documentation about application's features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added more UI elements.
· Added Save/Load capability for tile objects.
· Tile objects can be created by selecting a group of 'filled' cells (must form a solid rectangle), press the 'M' key and provide a valid name for the object.
· Changed some icon images.
· Application now exits when the app window is closed.
· Fixed a bug that crashed the app when unallocated tile selector space was clicked.