phpCodeCabinet provides an extensive, multi-platform code snippet library for any programming language.
phpCodeCabinet allows developers to store code snippets from any language. Features include user-defined categories, syntax highlighting, an extensive search engine, a theme-based interface, user authentication, and code/category ownership privileges.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug in snippet.php and input.php that stripped slashes from snippet if 'magic_quotes_gpc' was enabled in the php.ini.
· Added another link for "ENTER CODE" in the category bar below the snippet listings. (Just to make it easier to find.)
· Added option in config.php to specify allowable html tags for form fields other than the actual snippet (which allows all html tags by default).
· Modified search.php to include author name/email and language when searching. Now also presents snippet category with search results.
· Fixed bug in category deletion that leaves subcategories and snippets orphaned. Category deletion is now recursive in deleting subcategories and snippets, provided user is either an admin or owns all subordinate items.
· Fixed http script injection vulnerability within several files. Thanks to Yao-Wen (Wayne) Huang for pointing them out.
· Tabs are now preserved within code snippets.
· Added functionality for importing / exportingcategories and snippets. Currently exports in CSV format.