parse_conf library is a simple library for reading scientific initial data from configuration files. Documentation is available below. It is convenient tool that makes reading initial values for your scientific project as easy as even possiable.
It has the same simple interface for C, C and FORTRAN users. Please read very short usage instruction placed below.
It should not be installed but used with as a part of your own code. Copy files parse_conf.c and parse_conf.h to the directory with your own files and put the line
for C users
for FORTRAN users
in any file where you use parse_conf. It will work good for any C, C and FORTRAN code. Please, read special notice for FORTRAN and C users
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new simplified interface to read the list of values from one
· field to an array without special handlers. It is much simpler than
· using special lists. It can be used only for numbers.
· pcnfdump utility changed the format and some bugs were fixed. Now,
· input file is specified as a parameter to the utility without an
· Documentation was updated and found bugs were fixed.