pChart is a PHP class oriented framework designed to create aliased charts. Most of todays chart libraries have a cost, our project is intended to be free. Data can be retrieved from CSV files, SQL queries, or manually provided. This project is still under development and new features or fix are made every week.
Focus has been put on rendering quality introducing an aliasing algorithm to draw eye candy graphics. In fact, quality is slowing down the renderer engine... this is one of our way of improvment!
To run pChart on your web server, you'll need to use PHP compiled with the GD library support.
- Added shadow option for line / cubic charts.
- Fixed a bug for negative gradients.
- We can now manage two different Y scales.
- Legend box can now be transparent.
- Possibility to add a shadow under the graph title.
- Bar charts can now be contiguous.
- Reviewed the aliasing for all pie charts.
- Following functions syntax has changed :
- drawScale ($ScaleMode)
- drawPieGraph ($DrawLabels)
- drawBasicPieGraph ($DrawLabels)
- drawFlatPieGraph ($DrawLabels)