OpenOpt is a Python module for numerical optimization.
OpenOpt is an open source project released under the BSD license.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Interalg now works many times (sometimes orders) faster on (possibly multidimensional) integration problems (IP) and on some optimization problems
· Add modeling dense (MI)(QC)QP in FuncDesigner (alpha-version, rendering may work slowly yet)
· Bugfix for cplex wrapper
· Some improvements for FuncDesigner interval analysis (and thus interalg)
· Add FuncDesigner interval analysis for tan in range(-pi/2,pi/2)
· Some other bugfixes and improvements
· (Proprietary) FuncDesigner stochastic addon now is available as standalone pyc-file, became available for Python3 as well