These are unstable bindings for the nautilus extension library introduced in Gnome 2.6.
For examples and documentation check the examples sub directory.
Note that scripts are loaded from $prefix/lib/nautilus/extensions-1.0/python
Try to copy test.py to that directory for an example.
· Nautilus 2.6.0
· Python 2.3
· PyGtk 2.4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added pygobject3 compatibility. Retained pygobject 2.28.x compatibility.
· Updated extension examples to support pygobject3.
· Fixed bug #660290. Updated the FSF address
· Fixed bug #660288. Fix autogen warnings with additional macro ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS
· Fixed bug #660287. Make the docdir not hard-coded
· Fixed bug #660286. Fixes m4 underquoting warning
· Fixed bug #660283. Fixes html docs installation issue
· Fixed bug #653169. Upated the COPYING file with the most recent GPLv2 license